Well hello! Thanks for clicking the URL in my Twitter profile. Wondering what my deal is? Here’s the long version ….
Here’s the short version. You’ve found http://davecaolo.com. Here you’ll find
Since you got here from Twitter, you might like
- Degrees of separation: A social media experiment
- Create an @reply Twitter hyperlink
- Twitter as a search engine
- Replace Twitter’s useless notification emails with Twimailer
- Create an instant Twitter Dashboard widget
Still reading? Cool! Here’s what else I do.
I’m the Web Manager at Plimoth Plantation.
When not tweeting, I’m writing about beer.
Not gone yet? Awesome! Here’s the last collection of links.
- AIM: panache1971
- Yahoo!: panache_99
- GTalk: dcaolo [at] gmail [dot] com
- MobileMe: dcaolo
Finally, the big question: “Why ‘panache’?” I had very dear friend when I was in college whom we all called “Panache.” He meant a lot to me, and I miss him to this day. I’ve used his nickname as my handle in his memory.
I’ll have other stuff to add here with time, comments on the whole Twitter experience, ideas, suggestions, requests. What would you like to see on a page like this? What questions do you have?
Thanks for reading.