Those songs you keep to yourself

by Dave on June 3, 2008

Everyone has that list. You know what I mean, that list of songs you can’t admit to loving without a great deal of embarrassment.

Well, it’s time to come clean.

On Monday the 9th, I’m going to post my list of horribly embarrassing songs. Since misery loves company, I’m going to ask you to join me. Post your list on your blog on Monday, and we’ll all have a good laugh. Especially at you because, I mean … you really like that song?

If you’re up to the challenge, leave a comment. See you then!

8 comments

This is a great idea! I think I may win another prize from you on this one. Til Monday, then.

by Karen Billard on June 4, 2008 at 5:34 am. #

This sounds like fun, I’ve been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I better put this on my calendar so I don’t forget.

Does Van Halen count as as horribly embarrassing right now or no? Dave’s back, but Wolfie? WT?

by Jason on June 4, 2008 at 7:48 am. #

I’ll probably put my list in your comments, as it just doesn’t fit anywhere else I have. I’ve been combing the library for the ‘best’ of the ‘best’.

by Matt on June 4, 2008 at 11:09 pm. #

I’m up to the challenge, I guess? I have to look at my playlist — I don’t know that I have songs that are particularly embarrassing, as much as I do songs that make me embarrassing. I love to sing along at the top of my lungs. :)

by krystyn on June 5, 2008 at 12:06 pm. #

yeah, I’m in. I was feeling too good about myself lately anyway.

by Ged Maheux on June 8, 2008 at 5:26 pm. #

Just making a few changes while I’m at work ;-)

by David Miller on June 9, 2008 at 8:43 am. #

[...] trackback Another Twitter converstion leads to another cross blog post. This time, we were tasked to come up with a list of songs we couldn’t admit to loving without a great deal of [...]

by Get the funk up! « Living in the now on June 13, 2008 at 5:24 am. #

[...] my inner likes and dislikes, I jumped at the chance to join in on the fun of the latest group blog proposed by my friend Dave Caolo. This time around are songs that for one reason or another, you would be [...]

by gedblog » Blog Archive » Embarrassing Auditory Confessions on June 14, 2008 at 4:48 pm. #

Leave your comment